Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fishing (sort of)






This was my introduction to Chesterfield Reservoir and something amazing happened there. It is called powerbait. Powerbait is weird smelly dough with glitter that Ben showed to us. Although we were all embarassed to use it, we did it anyway because that is what the fish were biting on. I even have dad on video catching a fish with powerbait smeared on a fly. Priceless. This was a cool trip because all the brothers, my dad, and Kaden were there. Of course, Jake kept us laughing. He tore his pants on the dock and that is why he is doing lunges in the picture above. Ben caught a really nice fish. Kaden was happy because he got to drive the boat. Dad caught fish because that is what dad does. I took pictures and went along for the ride.

1 comment:

The Whos said...

The lunge picture? Nice Richard.

I can't believe you told the world that we used fish crack in Chesterfield.