Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ER visit w/Gabe

Gabe fell off the stairs on the slide at the park and banged up his head pretty good. He has a big goose egg right above the back of his neck and a gross looking knot near his left temple. He spent a couple of hours at the hospital last night, but he is home now and doing better. We asked him to get his pajamas on last night and got on his stomach to go headfirst down the stairs like superman. We stopped him in time to avoid another trip in to the ER. I'll post pics soon.

3 comments:

The Shaw Family said...

Mom just told me! HOw scary. I am glad he is okay. Poor kid.

Waite Family said...

Sorry to hear about your ER adventure. We are glad you all got to go home and sleep in your own beds. Poor Gabe, hope he feels better today.

Becca said...

Wha? I'm glad he's okay! Do you need anything?

BOYS!

My word verification for this post, I kid you not, is "paingon"

I'll take that as a good sign.