Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SLC trip











Our new nephew was born and is staying at Primary Children's Hospital for a while to work some things out. We wanted to see them, so as much as I hate going to Salt Lake, away we went. It was a good trip afterall. We stayed downtown and had a view of the construction going on by temple square. Zach and Gabe could have watched the cranes and tractors work all day. We walked around temple square and ate at Macaroni Grill. While at the restaurant, Gabe ran by a stranger's table and grabbed a handful of spaghetti right off her plate. I was really embarassed, but she was friendly and laughed about it.

1 comment:

The Whos said...

I can't keep from laughing when I picture Gabe grabbing a fist full of noodles and sauce and running with it . . . I wish I could have heard him laugh as he ran.