Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Tree Drama

This year we decided to be adventurous and get a tree from the mountains. We went up 8 mile road and parked the truck. Everybody came along, even our dog Daisy. She chased squirrels while we searched for our Griswald moment. We found a great tree and cut it down. Everybody had a good time hiking around in the snow. When we got it home, Molly and I trimmed it up outside and brought it into the house. Well, Gabe didn't think that was a good idea at all. He was pretty mad that the tree wasn't going to stay outside. He eventually cheered up though and I think he is ok now. Overall, it was a fun day. We'll do it again next year.

2 comments:

Craig Howes said...

Hey Scott,

Thats a great video! Made me laugh!

I like the family pic in the header, very nice.

The Shaw Family said...

Oh, that is funny! Mom told me about it and it made me laugh hard. Looks like Christmas where you are... not here. Today I walked outside in my bare feet and the sidewalk was hot! Weird.